| < March >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ohakea in March is very mild at 16.9 °C (62.42 °F).
- The weather in March is somewhat dry. Just 71mm (2.8in) of H2O is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 11:46 long and the longest day is 13:07 long with an average length of 12:27.
Check the distance to and compare the Ohakea March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Ohakea, New Zealand
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Ohakea:
- Marton (Filter Station), New Zealand - 22.4 kms (13.9 miles) N
- Motu Kowhai, New Zealand - 23.3 kms (14.5 miles) NNE
- Marton (Ross Street), New Zealand - 14.8 kms (9.2 miles) N
- Feilding Sandon Rd, New Zealand - 15.7 kms (9.7 miles) E
- Feilding Sewage Pt, New Zealand - 16.5 kms (10.3 miles) ESE
- Bunnythorpe, New Zealand - 22.5 kms (14 miles) ESE
- Palmerston N (Aero), New Zealand - 24.9 kms (15.5 miles) ESE
- Glen Oroua, New Zealand - 13.3 kms (8.3 miles) SSE
- Palm. Nth, Haydon St, New Zealand - 24.9 kms (15.5 miles) ESE
- Palmerston N, New Zealand - 24.9 kms (15.5 miles) ESE